Finding an IT support and services partner that can meet your business needs while staying on top of the latest technology trends can be a tough task – especially if you don’t know where to start.
Fortunately, one option popular for small to medium-sized businesses (SMBs) is to hire an accredited Microsoft Partner. In this article aimed at South African business owners and senior managers, we briefly explain Microsoft Partners and their benefits for SMBs.
Who is a Microsoft Partner?
An accredited Microsoft Partner is a business that has been officially certified by Microsoft to provide high quality services, products and support. Partners are typically IT companies with a long-term and successful relationship with Microsoft, who have demonstrated knowledge and experience in specific areas of their business.
Customers of Microsoft Partners can trust that they are receiving quality services from an experienced partner that meets the standards set by Microsoft. Microsoft Partners (like iSite Computers) can offer a range of services, including consulting, implementation, maintenance, training, support, and even discounts for Microsoft products and technologies. This includes Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Exhange.
The Benefits of Working with a Microsoft Partner:
- Microsoft Endorsed Expertise. Microsoft Partners have demonstrated expertise in one or more Microsoft technologies by meeting requirements and passing Microsoft exams. The company has an accredited higher level of knowledge and experience working with Microsoft products and technologies.
- Cost-Savings to You, the Customer. Working with a Microsoft Partner may provide cost savings to SMBs, compared to working with a non-partner company. Microsoft Partners may offer competitive pricing and discounts on Microsoft products and services, and has access to resources and premium tools that can help them deliver solutions more efficiently.
- Access to Up-to-Date ICT Solutions. Microsoft Partners have access to a wide range of resources and support from Microsoft, including access to new products and technologies as they are released. Microsoft Partners can quickly embrace new business ICT solutions from Microsoft and deploy them for their customers, providing access to more advanced technologies.
- Direct Contact with Microsoft Premier Support. As a Microsoft Partner, the company has a direct connection to Microsoft Premier Support, which provides prioritised and escalated support. SMBs can get fast and effective support from Microsoft via their Partner when needed, helping to ensure that any issues are resolved quickly and efficiently.
- Custom Solutions. Microsoft Partners have the expertise and experience to develop customised solutions. This can help ensure that the solutions being implemented for their customers are tailored to meet their unique needs and requirements across networking, cybersecurity, cloud computing, data backups, and more.